Artificial Turf Installation in Clinton, NJ, Easton, PA & Surrounding Cities
Keep the look and feel of live grass without the maintenance that comes along with it by scheduling our artificial turf installation service.
If you like the look and feel of grass but don’t want all the maintenance that comes along with it, having artificial turf installed on your property is the perfect solution. Our detailed process ensures your artificial turf is installed properly so it will look great and last for years. We can install artificial turf throughout your entire yard, or we can add just enough to complement your patio. Before we consider the job complete, we will perform a walkthrough with you to ensure you're satisfied with the job.
We offer our artificial turf installation service to residential customers in Clinton, Califon, or surrounding cities in New Jersey. We also offer our service in Easton, Bethlehem, Nazareth, and surrounding vicinities in Pennsylvania. New Jersey customers can schedule a consultation by calling (908) 399-6281 and Pennsylvania property owners can reach us at (610) 215-9286.
We follow a meticulous process when installing artificial turf to ensure it is installed properly.
Installing great-looking artificial turf is a meticulous process that is best left to professionals. We follow several important steps to ensure that your artificial turf is installed properly. Once we are finished installing your artificial turf, it will look great and you can enjoy it for years to come. Our artificial turf installation process includes:
- Measuring - We will measure the area where we are to install the artificial turf so we know how much material will be needed for the project.
- Clearing - We will prepare the area by clearing away any existing grass, weeds, roots, and debris so there will be nothing that could alter the smooth surface of your new turf.
- Smoothing - We will then prepare the area with a new base material to ensure that your new artificial turf will be smooth and level so it won't collect water or have uneven areas.
- Installing - After the base has been laid, we will install the artificial turf on your property.
- Finishing - Once the turf is laid, we'll go around the edges and trim so your turf fits the area perfectly. We then will go back over the entire area and brush up the blades of your artificial turf so it has a natural, grass-like appearance.
Our artificial turf installation service ends with a walkthrough to ensure you are completely satisfied.
Your satisfaction is our main priority. That is why our management team conducts random checks on projects we perform. Also, once we are finished installing your artificial turf, a member of our team will conduct a walkthrough with you of the completed project. We want to ensure you are completely satisfied with your new artificial turf installation and the service we provided.
We offer our artificial turf installation service to residential property owners.
We offer our artificial turf installation service to residential property owners seeking a low-maintenance alternative to grass. Artificial turf can be used to replace the grass throughout your entire property, or it can be used to complement your backyard patio. You could also add artificial turf to the area between your pool and home for a grass-like alternative to pavers.
We can install a putting green on your property using artificial turf!
Give us a call today to schedule our artificial turf installation service.
We offer our artificial turf installation service in Clinton, Califon, and other surrounding cities in New Jersey. We also offer this service in Easton, Bethlehem, Nazareth and surrounding vicinities in Pennsylvania. New Jersey customers can schedule a consultation by calling (908) 399-6281 and Pennsylvania property owners can reach us at (610) 215-9286.